1. Vintage ~ I came home from work feeling a little under the weather. A nice cup of tea was calling my name and also gave me inspiration. What could be more "vintage" than a cup of tea in my Oma's tea service? Vintage...and warming for the heart and soul.
2. Word or Quote ~ When I travel, I'm not one for purchasing souveniers for myself. I prefer to "find" meaningful tokens....like this "Do Not Disturb" sign. This one is much prettier than most and it is a daily reminder to myself to think like a Hawaiian and seek peace and tranquility.
3. Nature's Own ~ It's March and it was 73 out. This is a rarity in the Philadelphia area! People were everywhere out enjoying the warm sunshine. Not to be left out, these six little turtles were also sun-bathing.
4. People ~ Again...people everywhere basking in the sunshine. This young lady was surrounded by toddlers throwing rocks, dogs frolicking, people walking the paths....yet she looks so peaceful. I was a little jealous. There isn't much I enjoy more than a good book!
5. Photographer's Choice ~ This was a hard one for me. How to choose? I finally decided on this one taken as I was out walking. Look at his soulful eyes! He was checking me out as much as I was checking him out.
Thank you all for taking a peek at my multiple of firsts! I look forward to your comments and suggestions.
Maluhia ~ Karen