Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scavenger Hunt 4-1-12

Happy Scavenger Hunt Sunday, Happy April, and most important....Happy April Fools Day! I just felt the need to remind you all that it IS April Fools Day just in case you have a husband like mine who thoroughly enjoys the chance to fool his family without us getting mad. (OK...we may get a little mad, but we get over it pretty quickly!)  Without further ado.....

Clouds - This was a week FULL of clouds of all kinds....big fluffy ones, rolling gray ones, and rippled ones.  Obviously, I am not a meteorologist and I have no recollection of my days in Science class!

Sun flare - Why is it that when I'm NOT trying for sun flare, it shows up?  Trying for it was much more difficult. This is a bit overdone, but it is definitely sun flare!

Seven - I'm so happy the prompt wasn't "Five" because these tulips were perfect.


High Angle - Obviously, I have a thing for pink tulips!


Low Angle - I like how the tops are shimmering in the sun! It's amazing how bare trees can look beautiful even when trees and flowers are starting to sprout and bloom.
Thank you to Ashley Sisk for hosting Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  It's wonderful to have a reason to go out and use my camera!

And I leave you with this ~
"It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor." ~ Max Eastman
Happy April Fools Day....Be careful out there!
Scavenger Hunt Sunday

28 comments:

  1. Really fantastic! : ) Happy April Fools Day for sure. I love quotes and I never even thought about finding one about April fools day. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "low angle", awesome perspective and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird..I had a hard time with clouds this week and we only live a few miles apart, haha. Everytime I looked the sky was blue, but cloudless. Apparently YOUR end of town was hogging all the clouds :). I like your Low Angle and the way the sun is bouncing off the canopy of the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those pink tulips x 7 are perfect, and LOVE the low angle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tulips are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tulips are lovely and your photos bring out the beauty. Have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you have definitely mastered the sun flare . . . wow! Love the bare trees in your last angle shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love and appreciate your high and low angle shots. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sun flare, that is so great! And those tulips are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tulips are beautiful. They look like Pink Impression, which are an awesome variety.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the reminder about April Fools... It actually did slip my mind until this morning. I really love your shots this week. The tulips are just beautiful!!!
    Have a great one. Glad to see you are still hunting! It's kinda fun, right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely fun once I find what I'm looking for! AND it is definitely addictive as so many people warned me it would be.

      Delete
  12. Oh, that Low Angle shot is simply awesome! I'm the same way with sun flare... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice sun flare! I know what you mean about it not working when you want it to. I really love that low angle. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the tulips! My favorite flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great set. Interesting sun flare shot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So lovely - well done! Those pink tulips are so beautiful, as is the flag photo. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice set of shots - as with everyone else, I love the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really nice group this week, especially love the tulips!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such beautiful photos...My favorite has be the last one, low angle...

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is an incredible amount of sunflare but it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I did a low angle shot, like yours...but yours looks way better. :) And those tulips are just gorgeous. I don't think it's too much sunflare, but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woof!
    I look like a joke
    but can't laugh at myself
    but I sure love a good joke!
    But I'm sure you woofy know what I mean
    'cause I don't ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such amazing flare (I call those happy accidents), but I really love each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the perspective on the low angle and the way you filled the whole frame with the tree and it's branches. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my, those tulips are gorgeous (my favorite flower of course)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!