Sunday, May 20, 2012

Scavenger Hunt - May 20, 2012

Another week, another hunt! It was wonderful to use my camera as an excuse to get out and enoy this GORGEOUS weather we've had.  The sky is so blue. The trees are so green. The pollen is overwhelming.  It's Spring!

Fluffy

Tree(s)

Metal
I am including 2 photos for this prompt. This one is the sign for The Philadelphia Zoo...
America's FIRST zoo. 

And this one is my favorite statue at the zoo.  It was my favorite when I was a child, and it still is. That Mama Hippo makes me so happy!
   
Rainbow
I was taking pictures of this fountain, took a step to my left, and this rainbow appeared. When I took another step, it was not visible. Talk about being in the right spot and the right time! Thank you for the "rainbow" prompt this week! 

Letters
Letters make words. Words that nobody bothers to read :)

I'm off to check out all the other Scavenger Hunt photos! Have a great week!

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

19 comments:

  1. Great Shots!! Hasn't it been a beautiful few days! I remember those hippos from when I was a kid too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shots. The tree shot is beautiful. I hadn't even thought of clouds for fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey....great sun flare! My fav statue at the zoo is the elephants...that you can no longer sit on, yet we have our photos as kids sitting on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great set! Love the sun flare..... Haha oh my "wet paint"...... How very cool is the rainbow love those perfect timing shots.... these are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that tree shot is just stunning. Great flare, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots! You tree is wonderful! Love the light. Your letters photo cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really beautiful photos. I especially love trees and fluffy. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely finds. Your caption for the last shot made me giggle. So true!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all wonderful! Love the sun flare in the tree picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! Looks like a fun week. I really love your tree photo with the sun flare. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots, Karen....the Wet Paint shot made me laugh, thanks!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful shots...the sunflare is terrific, beautiful capture...hope the little boy wasn't covered in black paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice photos, the letters pic is quite funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rainbow is great but letters made me smile for quite a while. It is true. We just don't read. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your perspective on trees - great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your rainbow shot! It is amazing.

    Your tree shot makes me want to go relax on the grass in a shady spot. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Funny shot! Wet paint!!!! your METAL Zoo sign is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!