Sunday, May 27, 2012

Scavenger Hunt - May 27, 2012

Interesting prompts this week for Scavenger Hunt! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else found.

Face Your Fears - With the weather forecast showing the return of heat and humidity, I am FORCED to face my biggest fear....putting on a bathing suit! Don't worry....I would never post a pic of me in my selection!


Beneath Your Feet - Once I reluctantly squeezed myself into one of the dreaded bathing suits, all I could think about was getting my feet in the pool.  It will be July until I get any more of my body in there!

Texture - Any idea what this is?
It is the most delicioius, juicy cantaloupe I've had since last summer.  There is nothing better than when the summer fruits and vegetables make their appearance!

Capturing Movement - This was from my trip to the zoo last week. This tiger/Spider Man hybrid exhausted me...and I don't even know him!

Currently - This is what is keeping me away from my camera! I've had my nose buried in books.  I read Divergent in two days and couldn't wait to jump right into Insurgent.  If you enjoyed The Hunger Games, I highly recommend this series.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to check out everyone else's interpretations of this week's prompts. 
~Karen 
Scavenger Hunt Sunday

24 comments:

  1. I loved your set, especially your "fear" picture. That is MY biggest fear too. And one that I won't be conquering any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have guessed that's a cantaloupe, but I see it now! Creative picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun set of pictures! Yes I agree that is a fear of mine too and I really don't remember the last time I put one of those on haha:-) very sweet shot of the cantaloupe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read and lover The Hunger Games, so I will have to try this series ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your texture and currently shots . . . nice interpretations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful texture shot and definitely a very cute tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the prompts. Your fears are mine too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds! Love the pool water! I am dying to get in but need to find a pool to do it! Love the texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on facing your fears.....I'm afraid of swimsuit season too! And I love your texture shot. I never would have guessed cantaloupe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your bathing suit choices. I think we might have to go to the pool today. Just shoot me right now. Seriously. Shoot me. : ( LOVED your spiderman/tiger hybird for sure. He does look like he has energy out the wazoo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love texture. I can't wait to get my hands on some summer fruit! I might have to check out those books. I read the Hunger Games series in 5 days.

    ReplyDelete
  13. loved the texture shot and certainly will not be coming near a bathing suit this year...lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. We were on the same page with our feet in the water, werent' we?

    ReplyDelete
  15. You and Ashley...almost identical with water and feet! Always on look out for new book titles!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great set this week. I especially like the texture shot and the face paint is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful pictures this week again. Can't pick just one. Each has it's special value. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. These were all fun! I laughed at your fear shot!! And your movement too!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your texture. Cantaloupe is one of my favorite fruits:)Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now I feel really bad for keeping your copy of insurgent for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha! Now worries...I always have something laying around to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Catching up on some SHS comments from last Sunday. - Very good set.
    Loved your Motion Shot - That's quite a combination, tiger and spiderman!
    Also thought you Texture shot was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!