Sunday, July 15, 2012

Scavenger Hunt...July 15, 2012

This has never happened! It is WEDNESDAY, and I am putting my blog together.  (I realize that you aren't reading this until at least Sunday, but I am usually doing this Saturday afternoon)  Why so early...you may ask??  I am on a road trip with my Sis and Mom.  Wait...I guess it's an "air" trip since we used a plane instead of a car.  Regardless, us girls are taking a loooooong overdue trip to visit family....and probably take TONS of pics :)

Water - This is the view of my pool as I sit on the side. I do that alot!

Petal - One lonely petal from a Gerbera Daisy

Fresh - One "fresh" lily amid the shriveled flowers.
YourSundayBest

Eight - After taking this, I "ate" my "eight".  (For the record, eight wasn't nearly enough!)

Calm - This is my beautiful niece holding herbeautiful niece, my grandniece. Aren't they both beautiful?! This is a monumental event because my niece is just a little bit scared of crying babies :)  No tears here...from either of them  <3

Happy Sunday to you all!  See you next week....but I'm sure I won't be ready early again :)  Linking up to Sarah at The Naptime Momtog who is is graciously hosting Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Welcome back Ashley!

Ramblings and Photos

20 comments:

  1. I would love to be dangling my feet in that pool, and petal - gorgeous! Love calm, and I agree eight, not nearly enough! Maybe I need to pretend I'm going on a trip so I can be ready early too, haha! Hope you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely simple petal shot. Sweet calm capture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your petal shot - such a beautiful composition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your petal shot. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Water is awesome! I want to jump in right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos of your vacation -- so glad you are enjoying your time off with family.

    Thanks for sharing at YSB this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you ladies enjoyed your trip to Colorado. I love that place :D Your photos are lovely.... Your neices are indeed beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your trip. I'm with you on the 8 is not enough when it comes to M&Ms. Well done with this week's group of words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice set.
    Loved the Petal shot.
    Eight - Oh I would need more then eight too!
    Calm - That is a very sweet moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a great trip visiting family...most important!! The M&M shots made me smile as well as your niece holding the baby...so sweet. The daylily thru the fence is a beautiful capture. Enjoy your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great photos... the petal shot is my favorite...so soft and delicate. I love the processing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay... I'm stuck on this 8 deal. Why eight M&Ms? Why not 18 or whatever number to satisfy your appetite for M&Ms?

    The other photo's a quite nice and a lot less confusing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh believe me....I ate waaaay more than 8 M&Ms after I ate my props! I don't want you to be confused :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  13. Very fun shots. Looking forward to participating in one of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Marlo! You should jump in and do it...it's so much fun :)

      Delete
  14. I love your composition of fresh - and your last shot is way too sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!