Saturday, August 18, 2012

Scavenger Hunt...August 19, 2012

Another week of Scavenger Hunt! There are times where, if it weren't for this hunt, I don't think I'd find time to get my camera out.  I'm always happy when I do this though! I only wish I could find more time.

Forest - I am nowhere near any forests, but my daughter DID bring her Forester home before she took off on her latest travels. 

Morning Light - The only light I normally see in the morning is that of the alarm clock, and then the sun through my windshield as I drive to work.  This morning, after a night of rain, I took my camera out in the yard to take this photo.
YourSundayBest

Coffee or Tea - Coffee....definitely coffee.  And not just any coffee....Starbucks from the Keurig.

Newspaper - So many choices at the local train station....

Touch - I just want to touch, smell, and then eat these. I think one of the worst things about summer coming to an end is the end of fresh fruit.

There you go! Off to look at your photos....Have a great week    ~Karen

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

22 comments:

  1. Lovely shots of the crepe myrtle and the fruit. Do I see peaches, apples and pears? We have peaches available during summer but apples an pears are harvested in autumn and winter. Stone fruit is ready here (Australia) over Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little out of touch, I didn't know what a Keurig was til this last Christmas! ha
    Love the newspaper shot with the color and lovely light in that last one. Pass me a peach please....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fruit looks yummy what a great shot. And your morning light shot is so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this collection -- colorful and creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice collection for the scavenger hunt- Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo those fruits and veggies look delicious! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on this weeks cues, I think I can relate to your morning routine. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots, Karen! Love that crepe myrtle and you take on newspaper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the morning light & newspaper shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice set. My favorites: Morning Light, What a beautiful flowering bush.
    Touch - Oh yum, I agree fresh fruit is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't live without my Starbucks- every day. Great interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh great shots this week. Your morning light is really beautiful and I like your Newspaper shot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photos are always so creative. I love your take on touch ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Quick thinking to get the Forester.
    I agree on the fresh fruit in summer; yum.
    But, mostly I thing you should get your camera out more; great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great images! I love the last one!! I agree, I'll definitely miss the fresh fruit and veggies!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your crape myrtle is really lovely, Karen. Great collection here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous pictures. Especially liked the peaches.

    ReplyDelete
  18. very creative :) I love the boxes of newspapers since we don't have them in Portugal. the flowers with the rain are gorgeous. congrats. wishing you a beautiful weekend :) xxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm going to miss that summer fruit too! It's been amazing this year! Your morning light shot is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Starbucks for the Keurig?? Gotta get one!

    Great shots. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!