Sunday, October 7, 2012

Scavenger Hunt...October 7, 2012

Does anyone else feel like 2012 is flying by? Geez....it's October already! I feel like I blinked and summer is gone.  Leaves are falling, the weather is crazy...shorts one day, sweaters the next.  I'm just praying that snow is not around the corner.

On to Scavenger Hunt ~

Shadow
These, obviously, aren't shadows, but they look like shadows agains the gray sky.

Keys

Smile

Unedited
This show the kind of weather we've been having.

Spice
Cinnamon

Happy October! Off to check off your photos.....
Karen
Scavenger Hunt Sunday

15 comments:

  1. Oh your take on keys - TERRIFIC!!!!!! Never even thorugh of it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the keys shot . . . very nicely done. Fun smile, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Unedited and Spice pics most because they have colors and they are good photos !!!!! 2 first pics are good B&W photos, beautiful work !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, how interesting............I saw the birds and immediately thought of them as notes from Beethoven, you know.....da,da,da,da.........then I saw the piano keys. What a hoot! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! Love that you have gone in a different direction with the keys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures. Keys and Unedited are fabulous!

    Herding Cats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice set of scavenger finds. Love your greennie smiling! And your birds and your piano keys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love keys, and smile is so cute. A very nice set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your shadow shot and your dramatic take on keys ;D Well done Lady

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice set. I like your Key shot and Shadow. Oh Spice looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bird shot looks like a music score to me. But then again...I've had musicals on the brain, as you know. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great keys shot!! Spice looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those birds are fabulous! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the birds!! =) Wa weather is the same... sunny one day... chilly the next...
    Seattle rains are about to strike the state and thus leaving us with WET soccer weather! *oh dear*
    anyway... love loved the birds ... and smile made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!