Monday, January 14, 2013

P52 week 2 (week 1 for me!)

While it's actually Project 52, it will be project 51 for me since I'm a slow starter.  Better late than never!

According to the calendar, it's winter.  According to the weather, it's spring.  According to my body, it's time to get out of the house and take advantage of the warm weather before the mercury takes a nosedive.  Time to wander with my camera, clear the fog from my brain, and appreciate the winter beauty without the winter temperatures.

I love windows! Maybe it's because I'm nosy....not knowing what's behind makes it so intriguing.  I'm not a peeping Tom :)   This is a window at a local cathedral.  I really wouldn't take a photo of someone's house...at least not without asking first!
Linking up to P52 2013

Kleinworth & Co.

12 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about windows. I too LOVE them. Matter of fact, the post before todays...I show my favorite window of all time. It overlooks the vineyard in california. Thanks for sharing your lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those kinds of windows! SO much character! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely one, Karen..........I know what you mean about windows and I love doorways too. I think we are all born with a curiosity to wonder what is hidden from our sight. :) Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stone work! Cool window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'd DEF take a photo of someone's house window WITHOUT asking :) LIke those dried hydrangeas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be too scared of getting caught. And of the owner calling the cops. However, I know where you live....perhaps I'd be safe there :). Be careful!

      Delete
  6. Great shot, lots of character and love the pop of red color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love windows, too. This is a picturesque one! The little bits of red make it such a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A window with character and a bit of history behind it too, I suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the composition of this shot!! I can't wait to go and shoot over there some!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great contrast of the plants agaisnt the brick and window. Such an interesting shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!