Monday, January 28, 2013

P52 - Week 4

I know that many of you are in the midst of this cold, gray winter.  Many of you like Winter.  I've always been ambivalent about Winter, but this year has been different.  I look outside and I see dreariness.  I step outside and feel like the cold is an assault to my body.  Sunshine?? A rarity.  This week I forced myself outside to just try to enjoy the elements.  Here is what I found:
Yes....it's gray.  Yes...it's barren.  But as I looked closer I noticed something.  Look way up into the branches.  Do you see them?  Hiding in plain sight?  Buds!!  A little reminder to me that Winter will pass and Spring is on its way.
Thanks to Tamar and Gina for P52.

Kleinworth & Co.

8 comments:

  1. Wow the perspective on that is AMAZING!! Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! As I look out the window my neighbor's tulip tree is starting to bloom :-)
    Thank you for visiting us at pret-a-vivre.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay buds!!! Spring will be here before we know it (I hope!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should come visit us in Louisiana! I think it was around 70 this past weekend. It barely feels like we had a winter this year! Which sounds nice, but sometimes I miss living where I had access to snow.

    And I'm stopping by from project 52!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right there with ya sistah on the whole winter thing. I always feel the way you do...every year. Buds however are a really good sign. I won't have those until the end of March. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image to project how you feel and I'm glad you see the buds and positive in this grey cold shot. Spring is not too far away! I must do my winter pruning before its too late! Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, hope! I feel the same about winter. Hang in there.
    Lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!