Monday, January 21, 2013

Project 52 - Week 3

Yesterday I had the honor of spending the day with my daughters and niece at a bridal show.  I have to admit...I wasn't really looking forward to going.  I've been under the weather and would have really enjoyed a day in my sweats.  But, when you have 2 daughters who want to spend time with you, you just can't say no.  It was worth it!  Saw some beautiful things....had a few good laughs (some appropriate, some inappropriate)....spent a little time with my sister, who I only see online these days, who is also involved in wedding stuff....and realized just how much work is ahead of me! Thanks for the smiles girls!

Sampling the Photo Booth



Thanks to Tamar and Gina for hosting Project 52.

Kleinworth & Co.

13 comments:

  1. How cute! I can imagine what a lot of work that will be!! It is nice to just watch someone else go through it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I told "MY" bride on the way out that I had great fun laughing. Albeit...at the wrong things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just felt the urge to go home and create my B list :)

      Delete
    2. I just hope I make the cut!!! :)

      Delete
  3. What a fun idea to have at a shower!! Hope you're feeling well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter how blue you are...daughters always have a way of bringing a smile back. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful young girls! Enjoy life with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun! :) thanx for stopping by ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look like a fun bunch! Great shot Karen. Save those pennies, they add up to bucks! :) Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!