Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Happy New Year.  I'm ready for a fresh start and am starting by participating in CameraShy Take52 Photography Challenge hosted by the lovely Ingrid Kelly-Owens.

Week #1  "Celebrate"

I am "CELEBRATING" the life of my wonderful Dad who passed away right before Christmas.  Celebrating is difficult at times, but I am truly blessed to have had my wonderful Dad to teach me, inspire me, and love me for so many years.  (note - my future "niece in law"...is that right??.. so kindly gave us each this beautiful wine cork angel ornament as a memento!)

5 comments:

  1. Sweet memory and sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Wishing you blessings in this new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you can celebrate and remember the wonderful things he brought to your life! Adorable cork Angel! Wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear that your dad just recently passed away. I'm glad though you are celebrating in his memory. Tomorrow (Jan. 4th) will be the 15th Anniversary of my dad's passing. I still miss him every day but know that a part of him is always with me in the wonderful memories that I have of him. - May this New Year bring you peace, joy and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear about losing your dad. I lost my dad over 5 years ago and it's still hard. I'm glad you are celebrating his memory! That wine cork angel is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!