Sunday, February 17, 2013

Scavenger Hunt - 2/17/2013

I hate when I look at the new Scavenger Hunt prompts and find that many of the photos I JUST used would have been better for the following week's Hunt.  And even though these prompts were Valentine inspired, and it was just Valentine's Day...I went back and used a couple from a few weeks ago...just because I wanted to :)

CANDY
If you've ever looked at my blog before, you'd know that we always have candy in our house.  For that, I thank my husband - my Sugar Daddy, Big Hunk, Pop Rock, and Nerd all wrapped up in one!  This was a Saturday night family effort when I found myself one photo short. 

RED

LOVE
Love my Phillies!

KISSES
This is from my Zoo visit a couple of weeks ago.  There was a display showing how high a Cobra can stand.  Perfect kissing height for my daughter!

SMILE
This was the morning of our Zoo trip.  Long story short....we were celebrating the end of our 20 years of visits to Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia.  Waaaay back when we first started going, they only had plain masks.  I made her model the Baby Disney one. Sometimes you just don't need to see the smile to know it's there!

Hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day!  Have a great week.  ~ Karen

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

12 comments:

  1. I'm not really into sweets, but your display of Reese's made my mouth water... maybe because we don't really get Reese's Cups around here. :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my pb cups! Love the Phillies (I root for them as my NL team and the Red Sox as my AL team!) I hold CHOP close to my heart too! Glad 20 years of visits have come to an end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She smiles with her eyes. Very nice capture. Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the FINAL visit - what an amazing blessing & feeling for you all!
    The snake shot gives me the heebie jeebies though, I must say. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweet description of you candy man husband. The candy photo is pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I really shouldn't be laughing at your "Big Hunk" comment...but I am, haha. Fun "kiss" shot. And you know how I feel about that niece of mine and her CHOP relationship. Congrats to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rose image, beautiful details. You can definitely see in those gorgeous eyes her smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see a big smile under that mask! Cute Disney mask!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the perspective on your red rose! Looks like you had fun playing with the candy too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice shots - I'm so relieve that's not a real snake!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reeses are my favorite but I could not keep them around the house!! Your rose is beautiful! Love the Phillies too though I'm not a great sports fan. Your daughter looks adorable in both her shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photography is beautiful. I have not been to your blog before so I am unaware about your daughter's need to go to children's hospitals for so long, but my hope and prayer is she is doing well. By her sweet face I can say she must be the sweetest thing in person. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!