Sunday, March 17, 2013

Scavenger Hunt ~ March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day one and all!  I liked this week's prompts.  Very straight forward, but I am still expecting to see a variety of photos.

Lucky
Find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck!

Pot of Gold
Well...that penny wasn't actually lucky.

Irish

Daylight
Last Saturday was warm and beautiful. THIS is what daylight brought today.  What a difference a week makes.

 Clover
On last Saturday's outting, I spotted a clover green Caddy.  Glad I thought to snap this photo!  Notice how sunny and bright it is...March is so fickle.

On this St. Patrick's Day I leave you with this:

May your blessings outnumber
The Shamrocks that grow.
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.


19 comments:

  1. Irish is way cool! Love the clover car too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irish has got to be my favourite. Lucky coin, very good! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, I love that car! Great photos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great car!! I would think you would have to dress appropriately to drive in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry the lucky found penny failed you (mine often do, but I pick them up none-the-less). That car is drool worthy and it sounds like we share weather trends. Yesterday was shorts and no coats, this morning snow. WTH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The penny is such a clever take on the prompt! Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That car is definitely cute! I love your take on clover. Thanks for stopping by my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots, I really like the Irish one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super shots! Hope your day was as special as you are! And, as I told Kathy..........Erin go bragh-less!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A penny!!! That's as clever as the little girl who crossed her fingers!! Why didn't I think of either one of those??? sigh! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW. Such great shots this week... So clever with the penny shot..

    Happy St. Paddy's day to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great set! I love the penny, and I especially love your shot for Irish! So perfect for the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The clover is soooooooo Cool! Irish is a beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That kelly-green car is perfect for St. Paddy's Day. Actuall, I enjoyed every photo in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your Irish shot and the clover green car! I'm glad we missed the snow on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!