Saturday, May 11, 2013

Scavenger Hunt ~ May 12, 2013

The other night...while sitting at Happy Hour...my motivated and talented sister said, "Are you doing Scavenger Hunt this week?"  I heard myself saying, "Do you think you're ever going to stop being so lazy and drag that camera out again??!!"  I woke up Saturday morning and set out to take photos.  Of course, the activity I decided to photograph was cancelled due to rain.  Instead of turning the car around heading home, I went with Plan B and headed to a local bridge that I just love. Thanks for yelling at me Kathy!  Even if it was only in my head :)   It felt good to spend some time with my still unnamed camera.

Perspective
Golden

Bloom

Dark
Dark, swirling water

Local
Local words of wisdom

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms out there...but especially to my wonderful mom.  She puts up with a lot of grief....but I blame her.  She's the one who raised three independent women who enjoy expressing their thoughts!  Love you Mom! 



9 comments:

  1. I like your perspective shot. Lovely lines and tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I didn't yell :). Where is this bridge? Totally love the local words of wisdom, great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love bridges!! And I agree...great local words of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your last shot looks awesome. But then again so does your bloom shot. Well done this week.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! Love love love the bridge!
    Happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job - love the signage and the perspective. (I have many of those conversations in my head - and have yet to name my camera, which will soon be my son's camera and hopefully a new one come my way - perhaps then).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this set a lot. The Perspective shot of the bridge is wonderful. I also liked your Golden shot and the Local signage shot made me chuckle. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The local sign is great!! Yay for getting back to it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!