Saturday, September 21, 2013

Song-ography ~ September 22, 2013

Haven't been spending much time with my camera lately.  However, Saturday afternoon I had it out to capture the craziness of the departure of my daughter's Bachelorette Party.  Suffice it to say....I think they're going to have a LOT of fun and the bus driver is going to experience something he has never experienced before.  That's what happens when you throw together a group of girls...and a few guys from her college singing group.  Since they were heading to a Phillies game, there was lots of red.....but no PINK. 

I thought I was going the easy route with this, but it isn't easy to find crayons in my house anymore!  It was fun to play around with the editing.  I haven't done that in awhile.
"Pink it's my favorite crayon, yeah"
From Aerosmith's Pink

Looking forward to seeing your photos over at Song-ography at Kathy's You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!

14 comments:

  1. "Pink, it's like red but not quite".....ahhhhh, all the Phillies Red you might have used :). I don't think I could find a crayon in my house if my life depended on it. Hmmmm, now I'm having a yearning to color something. Trip to Target tomorrow :). Thanks for joining in on Song-ography Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red helps make pink - so the phillies are totally part of the pink equation (-:

    Love the crayons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bachelorette party, huh?! Fun! The girls put pink, foamy writing all over the car {my car} for my daughter's bachelorette party....took me months to get it all off! Hope they had a fun night. And I love the muted edit of your crayons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are not the crayons I had in grade school, uh oh, about 52 years ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun stuff!!! I love the smell of crayons!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have crayons in my house - don't know why, I never use them. I just like having them. I guess I'll start taking pictures of them now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful interpretation! I love it!
    With three grandchildren I always have crayons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crayons are a great subject for photos for this song. I don't own any, but I did think about trying to find some. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a cute shot....no crayons here and i'm not so sad about that!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love crayons! Pink was my favorite crayon as a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter used hundreds of them when she was still at the little princess age.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect shot for the PINK prompt this week. Why didn't I think of this...

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good to see the "pink" crayon is getting a little attention. I thought about crayons but went with flowers instead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!