Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 21, 2014 ~CameraShy Week #3

Week #3 of Ingrid Owens' CameraShy Take 52 Photography Challenge brings us the prompt of "routine". 

As I was laying in bed this morning, I noticed a red glow peeking through my blinds.  I dragged myself from my warm bed, threw open thosee blinds, and this is what greeted me:
 Red sky at morning...

Now HERE is the "routine" photo:
...Sailors take warning.
 
The start of another snowstorm.  What a difference 3 hours can make. This snow and cold has become the routine for this Winter.  Come on, Spring!! 
 
If you want to join in for a year of fun, click the button below and play along!
~Karen

 photo Take52-Blog-Badge_zpsba6f08a5.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Love how you put these two together! We're in for it too - and there was a magical red sky today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed sunrise but I'm glad I didn't miss your photos Karen. Hoping thing are good with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that first sky shot is so beautiful. The routine shot looks so cold. I have been thankful for very little snow here this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous.. We have alot of ice and so cold up here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!