Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 28, 2014 ~ CameraShy Week #4

Week #4 brings us "Creamy".  To add to this challenge, I must find something in my house because it is just too darn cold for me to bundle up and leave the warmth of my cozy cocoon. 
 
Lunch time!!  I've been on a peanut butter kick lately.  I  never ate much of it as a kid, but I LOVE it now. 

No grape jelly for me.  It has to be strawberry jelly....or sliced bananas....or strawberry jelly AND sliced bananas.  All of this photography made me hungry and I ate the banana before it made its way onto the sandwich.  Oh well.  As my Dad would say, "it all ends up in the same place!"

 A yummy, "creamy"  PB&J!

Which side of the great debate do you support...Creamy or Crunchy??
 
Join in on the fun~
 photo Take52-Blog-Badge_zpsba6f08a5.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you Karen, strawberry jelly all the way!! If we only have grape in the house, I'm not eating any peanut butter that day.
    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, count me in on the pb&j with seedless strawberry jam. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can (and do) eat PB out of the jar - and with strawberry jelly. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my…now I have to bundle up and get some peanut butter! I am for creamy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peanut butter always reminds me of college - stress eating spoonfuls of it during finals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!