Friday, March 14, 2014

March 14, 2014 ~ CameraShy

Week #10 - Angle
 
This was a PERFECT prompt for my week.  Happily, I spent the week in Manhattan.  There are angles everywhere!  Low angles to shoot those skyscrapers from, angles of streets, stairs, escalators...  It was a bit overwhelming, but in a good way. 
 
After going through hundreds of photos that would have worked for "angle", this is the one that stands out. 
Ironically, this Philly girl fell in love with the angles on a building that houses a restaurant that serves "Authentic Philly Steaks and Sandwiches". I guess it just felt like home to me! 


5 comments:

  1. Karen, that IS funny, you're right! Ironic I suppose....great picture by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I think fire escapes are great to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the building and the different shapes of the windows..and the fire escapes just fascinate me. Especially because they do not exist in Europe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!