Wednesday, April 23, 2014

CameraShy Take 52 - Week 16

And this week's challenge is Formless. Formless?! 
 
The positive of this challenge is that it makes me go out and practice.  Believe me when I say that I "practiced" a LOT for this particular challenge.  I have many, many photos which were intended to represent "formless" but ended up too formed.  Creative thinking is not my forte.  I tend to over-think. 
 
I, finally, picked this photo as a homage to Spring. (formless - clouds, formless - sunshine, and not captured in this photo is formless - wind!)  My allergies are protesting.

Here Comes the Sun
"Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right.
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter.
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here.
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right..."
                                                          ~George Harrison   
                               
 My Memory Art

12 comments:

  1. Perfect. I agree, the clouds worked! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you captured the sun rays. Very nice. I can feel the warmth even though it's black and white. Also nice for formless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My allergies protest too. Sinus headache this morning. Love the hint of sunburst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post for the b&w theme!
    Great edit to b&w!
    My B&W Blog: http://hanshb.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully composed bw with all the right elements, line, shape, dark, light ~ great shot ~ xoxo

    artmusedog and carol, (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this for formless, what a difficult challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! Love the sun rays, the clouds and that it's black and white!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! It's just so wonderful to be out in the sunshine.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!