Tuesday, April 29, 2014

CameraShy Week 17

This week's prompt ~ Markings

I decided to combine two activities that keep me from doing what I should be doing hobbies...Photography and Reading.  It's another rainy day here.  I need a break from shopping, as says my bank account.  Where else to go but to the library?!

After buying a few books from the "book sale" section (hey...they were a bargain!)  I found myself in the non-fiction section surrounded by photography books with the "markings" of the Dewey Decimal System.

Note - DSL cameras can sound quite loud in the silence of a library.  I got quite a few stares :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I bet you did get a lot of looks. I'm not brave enough to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once took my big camera to the library to take pics of its architecture and got some wacky looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea :) And your hobbies are the same as mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they still have the card library there too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you mean that dinosaur, the card catalog, it has gone the way of pay phones and typewriters and is yet another item that my kids would be unable to figure out how to use. :)

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!