Sunday, May 25, 2014

CameraShy ~ Week 20

Random thoughts.....As I sit here on the absolutely beautiful Sunday morning in the middle of a holiday weekend, I can't help but reflect on why I am able to enjoy my life.  I am blessed to be sitting here in my home....safe, comfortable, and happy....thanks to those who have fought for our freedom here in the good ole U.S.A.

So, here is my Random  photo for the week.  After church, I drove to a local cemetery to thank those soldiers who fought for our freedoms.  Happy Memorial Day!
The brave die never, though they sleep in dust:
Their courage nerves a thousand living men. -Minot J. Savage

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. And so true. We can have our BBQs and enjoy the day off, but let's recall why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Tamar! Enjoy your Memorial Day.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and so moving..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol! I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments!